Weight Management, Supplements and Skin Care
Hormone Replacement Therapy
What Is Dermaverto?
Complete skin care services. Experience the Dermaverto difference!
Introducing Bioidentical | Balance
Hormone replacement therapy for Men & Women!
Gynecologic Care & Services
Every woman benefits from a yearly visit (Well woman exam) to a gynecologist who is experience in unique issues we face over the decades including hormonal changes, weight issues, PMS, heavy bleeding, pelvic pain, vaginal infections, abnormal pap tests, PCOS, urinary incontinence, contraception, prolapse, changes in sexual response, infertility and menopausal treatment. Dr. Chorness, an experienced gynecologist, incorporates the latest scientific literature and current treatment guidelines to safely and effectively evaluate and treat patients in a personal and relaxed setting. She has also been among the first, and continues to offer procedure in the office for the convenience of her patients, such an endometrial ablation for heavy bleeding.
Personalized Women’s Health Care
Our practice provides a number of medical services designed to help you maintain good health throughout your life, all in a comfortable, private environment. We offer routine visits, breast cancer screening, and coordination of care with specialists. We also work with a registered dietitian, Adele Freeman, to provide lifestyle counseling, weight management, smoking cessation, and diabetes education.
If you are a new patient, please print out our New Patient Form, and complete it before your visit.
Turn to us for health care services specifically for women. Our medical staff offers complete care from pre-conception counseling, to confirmation of pregnancy, to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. We also offer attentive care throughout your reproductive life, including:
- New Patient Visits
- Annual/Well-Woman Visits
- Coordination of Care with Specialists
- Diagnosis and Management of Pelvic Pain
- Diagnosis and Management of Fibroids
- Diagnosis and Management of Abnormal Bleeding
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Diagnosis and Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Treatment of Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Management of Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Management of Menopausal Symptoms
- Management of Hormonal Imbalances
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Pellets
- Evaulation of Pelvic Prolapse/Pessary Placement
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Diagnosis and Management of Benign Breast Problems
- Treatment of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Confidential Screening for Sexually Transmitted Illnesses
- Contraceptive Choices and Management
- Pre-Conceptional Counseling
- Evaluation and Treatment of Ovulation Disorders
- Evaluation and Treatment of Infertility
- Evaluation and Management of Sexual Problems
- Surgical Procedures:
- In-Office Endometrial Ablation
Read More About...
420 The Parkway, Suite C, Greer, SC 29650